TIMELESS YUKIGUNI has been awarded with the Silver Award in Tourism Services at the International Tourism Film Festival, Cappadocia, Turkey. This is the second international tourism film award we have won, after South Africa.
The film can be viewed below.
About TIMELESS YUKIGUNI
TIMELESS YUKIGUNI is a consortium that was formed in December 2020 consisting of 12 top class accommodations in the Snow Country Tourism Zone ,which was accredited by the Japanese Tourism Agency. It promotes unique accommodations that offer the utmost in comfortable stays, combined with the food culture, onsen, and architecture and other inspirations that can only be found in the YUKIGUNI.
TIMELESS YUKIGUNI Participating Accommodations
- HATAGO Isen, Yukiguni-no-Yado Takahan, Kaikake Onsen (in Yuzawa, Niigata)
- Satoyama Jujo, ryugon (in Minami Uonuma, Niigata)
- Hinano-Yado Chitose, Sake-no-Yado Tamakiya (in Tokamachi, Niigata)
- Bettei Senjuan, Ryokan Tanigawa, Hoshi Onsen Chojukan, Keisetsu-no-Yado Shobun, Tatsumikan (in Minakami, Gunma)
- Production Company: N37 inc.
- Producer & Director: Ken Fujino (resident of Tsunan, Niigata)
- Filming & Editing: Hisao Moriyama (resident of Minami Uonuma, Niigata)
- Music: Takumi Yamanouchi (resident of Minami Uonuma, Niigata)
Things To Do
If you are looking for a luxury local tour of Japan, look no further than TIMELESS YUKIGUNI.