Nestled in the quaint town of Uonuma, Tomoya hotel is the perfect place to spend a laid-back vacation. Tomoya’s retro feel, relaxing atmosphere, and charming rooms set it apart from any other ryokan in Niigata. The gourmet dinner is one of the most delicious yet creative meals you will find. And there is plenty of entertainment for kids of all ages in the games room. Enjoy vintage arcade games, billiards and ping pong, to name a few, all while listening to music of all genres on classic vinyl LPs. Then slip into a hot bath in one of the private or larger o-furo baths and get ready for a great night’s sleep! Tomoya has it all. Coustomer’s feedback
Half board/12,000 JPY〜22,000 JPY
A-Grade Gourmet has three main categories: Consideration for Place of Origin, Use of Local Ingredients, and Efforts to be Additive-free. The assessors are also looking out for the ratio of locally sourced ingredients, and those that are additive-free and non-al-lergenic, as well as originality, and the overall impression of the food. For certification, A-Grade Gourmet is looking for the application of the 5 conditions below, or as close to them as possible. One to three stars are then issued depending on how well the conditions are satisfied and the preparation of the food.
- The accommodation or restaurant should be making their own food that reflects the terroir of YUKIGUNI.
- The provenance of each ingredient should be known.
- Ingredients from within the YUKIGUNI should be actively incorporated.
- For the safety and enjoyment of the consumer, special attention should be paid to local ingredients and additives.
- YUKIGUNI A-Grade Gourmet certified ingredients and products should be actively included.
282 Oyu, Uonuma-shi, Niigata